Here are the most important things you need to know about Slabb’s Kiosks:
1. Does Slabb make any, really any, kind of customized kiosk, without any design costs within four to six weeks?
Yes! We certainly do!
2. How much does a kiosk cost?
Slabb’s kiosk models are some of the most affordable kiosks in the industry. Our kiosks are customized to suit users’ needs with prices for our basic interactive kiosks starting from US$1,800. Slabb also has low cost models and offers used kiosks for purchase at a discounted price as well as leasing options.
3. Is customized software provided?
Yes, we can provide customized software as well as “out-of-box” software. We can meet any software requirements that are requested when an order is placed. We are able to do this because we work with various software providers that specialize in industry-specific software solutions, including SurferQuest for self-check in solutions; Marquis Software, Cashless Systems, Inc. and Genesis Technology for corrections software and PatientWay for healthcare software solutions.
4. Does the client own the software after the kiosk is delivered?
a. Some applications require yearly licenses, others require a “one off” license.
b. Most of the software solutions that are based on framework software, like SiteKiosk, is owned by the client once the kiosk is installed and delivered.
5. Do the kiosks come with a warranty?
Every Slabb kiosk includes a one year warranty that covers the replacement of defective parts within the kiosk.
6. What service and maintenance agreements does Slabb offer, if any?
a. Slabb offers a standard one year “back-to-depot” warranty. We also have extended warranties available for the second and third year.
b. We also offer a service and maintenance contract with various Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including 24 or 48 hour field service. Some of these services include stocking of spare parts.
7. Does Slabb provide renderings of kiosks during the order process?
Slabb provides specific renderings, that include the client’s logo, the kiosk color requested and the components required. These renderings are submitted to the client for approval prior to the manufacturing of the kiosk.
Renderings are provided free of charge and are included in the Slabb order process.
8. Do Slabb’s kiosks integrate with other systems, for example Point of Sale (POS) systems or databases – information which would be needed at the kiosk?
Yes, through our software partners we can integrate the kiosk software to existing POS systems and databases.
9. Do Slabb’s kiosks have the ability to track/provide user information?
Yes, we provide applications which can do this.
10. What is the lead time from order placement to delivery for Slabb’s kiosks?
Slabb guarantees one of the shortest lead times in the industry. Our kiosks are ready in four weeks and are delivered directly and installed on site.
One of our sales consultants would be happy to assist you. Or simply visit our website to get a FREE quote: http://www.slabbkiosks.com/contact_us.php